There is no fictional lawyer on TV better than Jack McCoy from Law and Order.
I said TV character because guys like Daniel Webster(The Devil and Daniel Webster) would get my vote for blanket fictional lawyers.
I know the older guys are gonna throw out Matlock, Perry Mason. But Jack McCoy would throw those guys under the bus faster than Fatty Arbuckle runs to the buffet.
I agree too! Not to change the topic but I love the Law and Order's,NCIS, and Criminal Minds' shows. I use to watch CSI but after Grissom left its not the same to me.
Ah yes old scratch
William Shatner plays a lawyer on one show that is pretty good.
GO VOLS
Why did post take up so much room?
GO VOLS
there is a period at the very end, edit the post, and make sure the blinking line is right after the last word.
and the Shatner show was Boston Legal
LOL Man I looked and couldnt see it at first. Guess I need to clean my monitor.
Yes Denny Crane.
GO VOLS
Bookmarks